Alexander L. Gaeta
Quantum and nonlinear photonics
B. S. (1983), M. S. (1985), and Ph. D (1991). in Optics, University of Rochester, Rochester, New York
Selected Awards and Honors
- Highly Cited Researcher for 2019
- Charles H. Townes Award, Optical Society of America, 2019
- Fellow of the IEEE
- Fellow of the American Physical Society
- Fellow of the Optical Society of America
- Army Research Office Young Investigator Award, 1995
- Office of Naval Research Young Investigator Award, 1993
A. L. Gaeta, M. Lipson, and T. J. Kippenberg, “Photonic-chip-based frequency combs,” Nat. Photon. 13, 158 (2019).
J. K. Jang, A. Klenner, X. Ji, Y. Okawachi, M. Lipson, A. L. Gaeta, “Synchronization of coupled optical microresonators,” Nature Phot. 12, 688 (2018).
C. Joshi, A. Farsi, S. Clemmen, S. Ramelow, and A. L. Gaeta, “Frequency multiplexing for quasi-deterministic heralded single-photon sources,” Nature Comm. 9, 847 (2018).
B. Stern, X. Ji, Y. Okawachi, A. L. Gaeta, and M. Lipson, “Battery-operated integrated frequency comb generator,” Nature 561, 401 (2018).
M. Yu, J. K. Jang, Y. Okawachi, A. G. Griffith, K. Luke, S. A. Miller, X. Ji, M. Lipson, and A. L. Gaeta, “Breather soliton dynamics in microresonators,” Nature Comm., 8, 14569 (2017).
S. Clemmen, A. Farsi, S. Ramelow, and A. L. Gaeta, “Ramsey interference with single photons,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 117, 223601 (2016).